Singhania University is started with aim of fulfilling the prime objective of promoting and delivering quality education. In order to comply with objectives successfully, Singhania University has a set of rules and regulations that should be followed by all the schools and educational institutes affiliated to the Singhania University. The rules and regulations created by the Singhania University to be followed by their affiliated schools are given below.
- A Student who wishes to take admission can get admission only if he/she has passed a qualifying examination that required to be eligible for the same.
- A student who meet the age limit criteria, as devised by the state or UT government is considered eligible for admission to Singhania University.
- A student requires to produce the School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate duly signed by the head of the last attended Institution at the time of admissions.
- A student should carry the entire documents in support of him/her having passed all the equivalent qualifying examination.
- The scheme set for the examination and students passing criterion for the All India Examinations is laid down by the committee of the board.
- Singhania university designs own standard curriculum for courses held throughout the year.
- The format of examination changes as per the nature of the subject which may include theory as well practical part.
- The grades allotted in the examinations are given on the basis of the child’s performance in individual subjects and the aggregate marks.
Singhania University has years of experience in the education field. It provides a strong foundation for the schools affiliated under it. The education system is created by experts and renowned educationists having years of experience in research and development.